What’s in and not in Max & Ruffy’s
Our ingredients and preparation process reflect our commitment to uncompromised quality and nutrition, as does our assurance of what you will never find in Max & Ruffy’s.
As vegans we, the owners of Max & Ruffy’s, understand the limited choices of organic vegan dog treats available on the market that are produced by companies that are 100% vegan. We are committed to delivering you a variety of products that are nutritious, organic and cruelty-free. We purchase only the finest wholesome human-grade ingredients from socially responsible sources. Supporting businesses that most closely share our core values of compassion, respect, quality, simplicity, and social responsibility is of great importance to our team.
We pride ourselves in providing a variety of products that are:
- Cruelty-free – non-animal ingredients, purchased from companies that support fair labor conditions
- Prepared with all human-grade ingredients – if we wouldn’t eat it ourselves, we wouldn’t use it as an ingredient in our products
- Prepared by hand by people who care about the health of your dog – non-outsourced preparation
- Natural, organic, and healthy – we our proud of our NO list and will never use ingredients that contain animal products, GMO, additives, artificial colors, preservatives, or hormones
- Produced in a clean way that does not harm the environment, our companions, or other living beings
- Prepared with ingredients from companies that most closely share our core values of compassion, respect, quality, simplicity, and social responsibility
- Packaged using environmentally friendly solutions that do not compromise the freshness of our products
Max & Ruffy’s has established a simple NO List. You will never find these in any of our products:
No Animal Products
NO Artificial Colors